vmware

Hello everybody...

I installed the latest version of vmware 2.0 build 476.

I used the wizard to use the existing win98 as the guest os and os i enabled
read and write access to mbr, 3 partitions of fat32.

I tried running and i get 00 all over the screem  - the one that we get when
mbr is corrupted in dos.

the option in dos is to restore to default in dos using fdisk /mbr

how do i overcome this problem in vmware.

Thank you
Deivanayak