Re: Despatch of frozen 'potato'. [long]

Pichai Asokan wrote:

> Will do. If you can tell me how and when to get a set from you.

I should say that I got CD #3 and #4 from Prabhu.  While trying to
add another session to CD #4, I munged up the CD.

I want Prabhu's/Dr: Sriram's CDs #1 #2 and #4 got after the rsync.
Can U mail me the CDs/copies.  Media cost/postage will be met.

ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux