Re: minutes. Open Source and Tamil, Next Meet,

    Ganesh> Hi Linux users I am Ganesh, a NIIT Student. I am new to

	When you change the topic of discussion in an email, please
modify the subject line appropriately. Infact, this post had nothing
to do with Open Source Tamil Meets. Try and plug in "RH 6.2 CD Wanted
in Coimbatore" or something.

    Ganesh> Linux OS.  I need Red Hat Linux 6.2 CDROM. One who is
    Ganesh> interested, may send it through courier to the following
    Ganesh> address.

	I'm not too sure if it will work out - check out
www.gtcdrom.com though, or use one of the old RH's that was shipped
with the August 1999 issue of CHIP, computer magazine.

	Also, if there are enough linux lovers/users in coimbatore,
you could even contemplate starting a LUG in there.

    Ganesh>        KMS GANESH 31 ANNUR METTUPALAYAM PO ANNUR 641 653
    Ganesh> COIMBATORE (DIST) I will return it within a day or two.

	If you *do* get to madras, though, I could lend you my RH 6.1,
which I suppose is lying around somewhere.

							-- ravi
--
Ravikant K.Rao | http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/
Primary Email  : <<ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>