ntp configuration

Hi all,
        I want to synchronize my PC time with my server. I downloaded the
ntp4 distribution from the net and I installed in my PC. I installed all
files ( ntpd, ntpdc, ntptime, ntptrace, ntpdate, ntpq, ntptimeset ) in
/usr/local/bin. Can anybody please help me in configuring the ntp for
synchorinizing two pc's time in LAN. I did not find good documentation. Can
anyone point me to a good documetation site or just tell me how to
configure. I am using slackware Linux.

Thanks in advance.