Program for setting Time.

hi,

    TPD> Hi, Is there a pogram available for Linux which will connect
    TPD> to a site with an accurate clock and synchronise your
    TPD> computer,s CMOS clock to the time of this site, adjusting for

	You are looking for xntpd/ntpdate.  It is packaged with
Debian/RH6.2 these days.  If you are online all the time you can
connect to sites that provide this service.  Or else you could even
use a GPS based clock and make xntpd use it (very funda).  Dr. Sriram
is an expert.  But I think there is enough info in this mail from a
non expert for you to figure out what you have to do.

pr