Caldera Openlinux 2.4 up for grabs!

hi,

	KCG Electronics (P) Ltd. is the distributor for Openlinux here
in Chennai and have very kindly given ilugc a boxed set of the latest
OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4 plus two demo CD's along with some flyers and
an installation manual.  I plan to keep the boxed set untill the next
meeting in order to demo the install and box.  The demo cd's are up
for grabs.  If you have serious objections to that pl let me know.

	No, I am not going to install it on my box as on today.  No
time.  Want to use the time to install frozen potatoes when I get
them. :)

	The stuff looks very good box and all.  On paper it sounds
great.  Costs $40 and for that price if it does everything well it is
a steal compared to RH.