in.debian.org mirror?

Hi,
	Isn't there some way we could have an in.debian.org mirror? I'm sick of using netselect all the time and though the .jp mirrors are on high-speed links , my connection seems to drop every few..so I can't leave it connected thro' the night to do the upgrade by itself... and the us.debian.org mirrors are a might too slow.. as in they're too far away and the throughput is pathetically low...
	I'm getting _way_ too many "Connection Timed out" and "Data Socket Timed out" <- whatever on earth that is...
	BTW, I'm on 2.3.99-pre3 and Woody, Debian GNU/Linux 2.3 (unstable) ... on this laptop :)
	I still have some problems with APMD ... but otherwise, its running fine and those few guys I met at the LUG meeting/PCQ expo thingie ... I seriously think its high time you get rid of your ~fears~ about debian ...
	Anyhow.. I'm off... need to upgrade my debconf and then I'll be on uberleet stuff ;)
	- Ravi.