URGENT: We need hosts for the next meeting!

hi,

	Dr. Sriram is busy and is not available.  Consequently I am unable
to contact him and arrange for the computer center to host the usual ilugc
meeting.  I can try to catch him but do not want to bug him since I think
it is inappropriate at this time.  Trust me.

	We are therefore in need of a place where we can meet this
Saturday, 18th March 2000.  Any ideas.  Please announce ASAP so that we
can decide in time.  Roshan, how about lateralsoftware?  Would you guys
have the place to host us all?   How about parking and stuff??  Please let
us know.

	We need to discuss the PCQ expo stuff during the meet.  Anything
else (talks or demos) are also fine.