PCQuest Expo

Hi everybody,

As you all probably know PCQuest is having their PC Expo 2000 on 24th (Friday) 25th & 26th. In my interaction with other LUGS in the country, I found that most of them were making their presence felt by participating in such "commercial" shows.
     We at ILUG-C seemed to be the exception. So I've gone ahead and blocked a stall (3x3) for ILUG-C in the hope our Luggies can show that there is a strong user group and movement out here.
Lateral would be glad to pick up the bill for this stall and all other expenses (though I hope to get it free!) . The only condition is that there are NO Conditions ! No STRINGS ATTACHED!  All corporates in the list are requested and invited to pitch in-  Lets show them Linux in action! This will be an ILUG-C show!!!
    I would like the LUG to decide and confirm our participation in the next couple of days so that we could plan the activities properly and get demos worked out.
 I'm available by phone at 4671559/60/61 or rosh1|@vsnl.com
may the source be with you!!!!

Roshan

Hackers Heaven