A great job opportunity!

hi,

	Most of you are aware of reiserfs.  We demoed its capabilities
(atleast the journalling part) during the last meet and George has
spoken about it and convinced quite a few folks to even try it out.

	I had occasion to write to Hans Reiser, the creator of
reiserfs.  He is hiring people to work on reiserfs and is thinking
about hiring some folks from India.  If you are interested you could
contact him.  He suggests that you take a look at his web page
(http://www.devlinux.com/namesys) before applying.  Here is a snippet
from his mail to me.

	Those interested may contact Has Reiser <reiser@xxxxxxxxx>.