Re: ilugc coming of age

Dear Luggies
     It has been very interesting to watch the 'flamefest'( as Dr. Sriram
calls it) go on. But Sudhakar and Ramakrishnan, don't you think you are
taking it too far ? The posts were very informative and I learnt a lot
about GNU, GPL, Licenses, Copyrights etc. but I'd prefer to do so not at
the cost of two good friends starting an outright fencing match.
     Take it easy guys. Don't get your irish up.
     Dr. Sriram, did you look up something to get the scientific name for
the gnu or do you have a degree in zoology besides your Ph.D ?
     and by the way, what is vrms ? i tried man vrms but couldn't find
anything.
best regards
mani sridhar
<msridhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>