Tomorrows meeting

Hi

I/We ( Asokan and myself)  have for the meeting,  2 items.

1.    The latest Version of Debian  Potato running on a PII Dual
Processor machine, having reiserfs file systems  on all but the root
partion. Now trying to run BeOS and / or Windows98/2k .

2.    Potato running a Dell Laptop. We are now trying to convert all the
partitions to Reiserfs.

Please note we dont have a full potato cd. What we have is close to
600MB of Debs. We can also share how we went about these to do a quick
install of potato.

Please also note that this is a full potato installation not a Slink +
Potato hybrid.

Dr. Sriram had downloaded and cut a cd of Demolinux, Linux running
completly off the CD.

Anything else ???

Regards

Aravind