Listar or Gnus goof ?

        That last message with the forward from lugWWW had this note
from me, didn't show up by the looks of it.

----------
Folks,

        There seems to be some trouble with our entry at LUGWWW. Could
either the webmaster or some other kindly soul take a look, and if
required, re-register us ? Also, volunteers for a contact are
solicited. I'm likely to change address [email,real, whatever] very
soon, and am neck-deep in work. Not really the ideal chap for a
contact any more. I'm looking to hand the torch on.

        Thanks,

                                                 -arun

                                                        -arun

--
Very few profundities can be expressed in less than 80 characters.
[As opposed to most profanity. -arun]