apologies from the webmaster...

My sincere apologies as the webmaster for chennailug.org.
I had promised an update to the site and i have failed. Few health probelms
and my Final year project has kept me away from updating the page.

In the meanwhile i have been working on the contents for site and i have
some requests. Can anyone give me a picture of the IITM map so that it can
be put up on the web for directions to new comers. I shall mail  an update
about the next meet - i beleive its tomorrow- to shashi tonight. I am sorry
for this delay. may be it is too late for this.

Sorry once again.

:-(
Deivanayak.