3D Graphics Programming - Mesa3D and X-motif

**URGENT**
Dear friends,
I hope you remember my last post requesting for help on 3D graphics
programming. Based on the advice a few of the members in the LI list i have
made my decisions to use Mesa3D (similar to OpenGL) for the 3D graphics and
lesstif (similar to X-motif) for the GUI. I have been reading a lot of
documentation in this direction. Has anyone tried this combination before
and got it working.

I have Mesa 3D working and demos have been compiled and are executable.
According to the documentation i am to use files from the
./Mesa-3.1/widget-mesa/ for compling with lesstif to make the OpenGL
Graphics context to work with X-motif. I did a compile of the contents of
the widgets-mesa directory with ./configure --with-motif option and i found
out that it look for the Xm/Xm.h (X-motif file) to compile with lesstif. The
autoconfig does not locate it and hence the compiled version has no support
to work with x-motif. Can anyone help me to edit the configure.in (i beleive
the configure looks into this file) to detect my X-motif installation and
thereby compile with support for X-Motif. Any pointers in this direction is
appreciated.

The path to lesstif in my machine is /usr/local/lesstif/include/Xm/Xm.h
The path for Mesa3d and widgets-mesa is /usr/local/Mesa-3.1/widgets-mesa/

Thanking one and all.
Deivanayak T Balakrishnan