contents for website...

I sending out another call for articles to be put up in the website.

I also would like have the opinion of the ilugc members if we could put up information pointing to organizations giving Linux courses in chennai not as an advertisement but only as a pointer.

I would also like to put up articles on often discussed topics in our Linux meetings - the sis6215c, trident 975 sort of issues.

I also call upon experienced user to give writes up of setting up email clients - sendmail config etc.

I call upon ravi to provide some pointers to configuring mutt - his favorite mailer :) - so that other experience its versatility and all the other features.

Some articles on configuring dialing server etc would be appreciated and preferable based on one's experiences in chennai that pointing to a how-to.

I also would like to know the policies of focus - and any guideline for the articles posted on the chennailug website. Another clarification  - does focus allow us to put up a page with graphics with frames and extra along with the present setup. If allowed, the present setup will be reatained and a chice will be offered for those willing to go in for the graphics page.

Kind attention of Mr.Aravind - i mailed you personally and waiting for a reply.

and as you might have seen in a earlier mail from zameer about someone trying to mail webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and not reaching, kindly do the needful.

and who is taking care of the minutes  - kindly mail them at the earliest so that they can be posted on the website.

The linux-india webpage pints to chennailug's old webpage at dialognet.com and hence the gentleman from APIC thought it's been a over a year since me met. whom should i mail for making the neccessary changes and should I.

Thanking you and sorry for the long mail.

Deivanayak.