Linux Teleindia NetZoo

KA: PROF. SRIRAM:

I am Sathya (Sathyamurthy) CEO, Teleindia, Indian subsidiary of Asia Pacific Internet Company, Sydney, Australia founded by ex-Reuters Online marketer Mr. Bala Pillai who is also ex Development Bank of Singapore Manager.

APIC has built Interactive Cultural Communities over the Internet around its brand name portals http://www.tamil.net http://www.malaysia.net http://www.sydney.net  and took the lead by involving our tamil@xxxxxxxxx list members in a open source platform to evolve a standard for tamil communication over the internet and has succeeded in developing the TSCII standard for Tamil.  APIC is open source and Asian languages fanatics - we are ardent Linux fans, in Linux community fashion we organised TSCII.

We would like to meet up with you for exploring possibilities of having you as the advisor to "Teleindia NetZoo" to be started soon in Chennai and expanded to other cities in India virally, where commercial and non-profit popularisation of Linux and products built around Linux will prevail.

We look forward to meet you soon.  Myself and Mr. A.J. Balasubramanian our Director and team member would be coming on to meet you once you confirm the date, time and venue at your convenience.  We are only reserved for 2nd February on account of a Press Conference we have fixed and on the 7th February, when I have a meeting prefixed for 11 am to 2 pm.

I am not exposed to Linux at all and AJB is exposed to a certain extent.  However, our Chairman at APIC, Mr. Bala Pillai will be providing the right directions with your valuable advices to make this LINUX FREEDOM movement and its proliferation in India a reality on a fast track basis around which I will become Linux knowledgeable as well.

Regards
Sathya