Re: new xf86

"Dr. P. Sriram" wrote:

> and installed on my redhat 6.1 machine. finally, my s3 savage 4 card is
> working... :-) some more sis cards are now supported and s3trio3d card

Dear sir,
         how is the S3 Trio 3D w.r.t linux/X? I want to buy this card. How is
the performance under linux? Is the framebuffer supported? Also how is savage
4? I am planning to buy a good 2D card for a long time. Now Matrox G200 is not
available. The 3Dcards available are mainly aimed at gamers,and I am not a
gamer. Is Trio 3D available with 4/8MB?
         Sorry for troubling you.

--
  Ramakrishnan M				phone: +91-80-5099132

" Chase the dream, not the competition "