Re: Info on Network Programming

Ram wrote:

> I am looking for information on how to go about writing a network driver and network programming. Does anyone has any > idea as to where i could get these info.?

1. Linux Device Drivers By Alexandro Rubini,Oriely publishers.
2. An old Linux Journal article on network device drivers written by Alan Cox.
I don't remember the issue number.
3. Kernel hacker's guide,LDP
4. Advanced Prog in unix environment by Stevens,Adisson wesley.
5. Unix Network Programming by Stevens, PHI.
6. Finally search in the web.. It is highly probable that you will stumble upon
a better document than any of the above references. :-)

--
  Ramakrishnan M				phone: +91-80-5099132

" Chase the dream, not the competition "