Re: books

Dear Sriram,

Iam Magesh Babu working as a Systems Engineer in bk SYSTEMS (P) Ltd.,
Chennai. Please send me the electronic version of the books you mentioned
to me at <mmagesh@xxxxxxxxx>.

Thank You

Regards
Magesh
----------
> From: Penguin@AnnaU <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: books
> Date: Monday, December 20, 1999 5:17 PM
>
> Please send me the books too. I am Ravi Prasad from Anna University. My
> email address is mvravi@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Thankx lot!!
>
> Ravi.(Sorry if this is used by another !! but its my name :)))
>

> > Sriram wrote:
>

> On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, M K Saravanan wrote:
>
> > Dear Sriram,
> >
> >  Kindly send me both the books. Sorry for asking after a long time.
(If u still have that ;-)

> > mks
> >

> > Sriram wrote:
> >
> > > if anyone requires a red hat linux unleashed book or unix unleashed
book (both latest ones in electronic format) let me know and I can send it
across to your personal ids. I thought i can send it to ilugc, but there r
others with much slower links and i am not sure what they would say -:)