Re: Bill Clinton here

Sridhar Iyengar proclaimed:
> Some mail-servers accept email from only valid domains for security purpose.
> That can be one way to avoid receiving unsolicited mails from invalid domains.
> Many spammers use dummy domains. We can probably think of doing something like
> that for ours too.

Listadmin,

Please add the offending address to taboo_header section of the majordomo
config file for this mailing list.  Could also look into making this
mailing list postable by subscribers only.

Thaths
--
"I'm Kent Brockman.  On the eleven o'clock news tonight, a certain kind
of soft drink has been found to be lethal.  We won't tell you which one