Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 20:59:13 +0530
From: billg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CONFESSION FROM SATAN
Sender: ilugc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I HOPE THIS WILL SOLVE THE CONFUSION -:)

SO CUT THE CONFUSION THAT HCLCOMNET OR ANY
COMPANY IS BEHIND THIS. I AM JUST AN "UNEMPLOYED
 PERSON"  WHO LOVES TO PLAY TRICKS -:)

MAY BE I WILL TRY TO ROUTE THE MAILS THRU' ERNET
SERVER -:)

BY THE WAY, HOW CAN YOU ALLOW ANY MAILS TO PASS
THROUGH WITHOUT LOOKING THE THREAD?

THIS IS MY LAST FEW MAILS TO CLEAR THE CONFUSION
FROM THE MINDS OF ALL PEOPLE THAT THE MAILER
ORIGINATES FROM HCL.

SATAN-BILL CLINTON