Re: Request for subscription

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Mayuresh Bakshi wrote:

> Pl. subscribe me to the mailing list for Linux Uers in Chennai.

ilugc. The instructions are lucid , simple and easy to understand thanks
to the unfailing efforts of webmaster ( ;-) ....

And one more thing ... Prabhu... It doesn't look like anyone cares to read
the webpages to figure out by themselves... and every few days/weeks we
have one of these [ subscribe me to ilugc ] messages . So Lets setup a
protocol thingie to follow . Does the List Admin address such queries or
is it okay if *I* addressed them or what ?

Thanks.

- Ravi.