Re: Sendmail

Hi,

This could be a problem with your fetchmailrc also. If you have done any
aliasing, check that also.

Using Fetchmail, the remote mails are downloaded and kept in a local user
mailbox. You would have declared the local user name for this purpose in
the fetchmailrc. Try sending manually to the local user and see whether
the mail bounces. If the mail bounces with the same error you received
earlier, then this is the problem with the Sendmail.

- Magesh Babu