Configuring SB PCI64 sound card

hi,

    Premkumar> Can anyone tell me how to configure a SB PCI64 sound
    Premkumar> card in RH6.1 (from PCQ cd)? I tried the howto's, but
    Premkumar> because it's PnP and PCI I can't get it right!  Thanks

try running the script 'sndconfig' as root.  Back in the 5.2 version
that was what one used to setup sound.  In the worst case one may have
to recompile the kernel.  Also find out what IRQ/DMA addresses work
(with windows or better still read the manual) and try them out while
running the script.

HTH,