Re: lesstif window manager

Hi
I managed to set the lesstif window manager. Thought the work around may be
useful for some one else too
The logon screen running was gdm ( a replacement for xdm)
in /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions added a script
#file name :LessTif any name if fine here its only the display name for Session
#names

 !/bin/bash -login
/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession mwm
#here also we can give any thing other than mwm provided the switch of
#/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession have a case statement for that
#end of file

now in /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession added following along with the case statments  for
other windows managers
#start of code
case mwm)
	/usr/lesstif/bin/mwm