Re: Clarification - Bala

Hi

prabhu

        if u observe the answer which ive given its very obvious that ive
spoke only abt mounting the cdrom and not abt any thing else,ofcourse i
too agree to the point of testing the commands before u post to 100 +
folks and thats what ive done in this case and then replied to ilugc.

thanking you
shashi bhushan