Network Monitoring S/w for Linux

Hi

Sometime back i found a request by someone for a Network Management tool
which he could use from a Laptop loaded with linux.

Just go to the site below, it is there :)

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~schoenw/scotty/

I think the person is in the same profession as i am. I have been using this
for the past 2 months and it surely beats a whole lot of other Frame Work
Software (as they are called) both in terms of proce and performance. It
defenitely needs quite a bit of customization (which is what i am working
on), but then that holds true to all the other Frame Work Management S/W
even the very costly ones.

The beaution of this is that the source is available and can be compiled for
a Windows version as well.

let me know if need anything else

siva