Re: motif

	Motif is a commercial package. It does'nt come with the basic
Linux installation CD(s). Instead there is a Motif like package called
LessTif. you can get from http://www.lesstif.org (German mirror sites are
very fast). It contains all libraries with same directory sructure and
file names as Motif. Some of the packages wich depend on Motif suggest
this as the alternative. But remember, these packages take lot of disk
space and are expected to be installed in /usr by the other applications.
There may be some problem with compatibility. But it is not serious.

PS: I am still in search of Motif. If some body has Motif CD by any chance
pl. let us know.

prasad