on books.

books r available now. I have uploaded few more books today.

These are the books available there now (all latest ones):

Red Hat Linux Unleashed
Unix Unleashed
Linux System Administration Survival Guide
Linux Database
Maximum RPM
Slackware Unleashed
Linux Configuration and Installation
Using Linux, Fourth Edition.
Linux Complete Command Reference
Linux in Plain English

I shall keep you people posted when I upload more books. I have some books on Building ISP with Linux and so on. Most of them Foreign edition books in electronic format. I will try to upload them whenever I find time and on faster link.

I hope u find them useful.

Sriram