From: ilugc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ilugc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sriram
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 1999 11:07 PM
To: ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: on books

no problem sambhu if you had done it out of ignorance. it is just that i was
trying to make that useful to people. and someone has tried their trick with
that. as you can see from there, you will notice that there is about 13 MB
of files but all missing. strange, i have asked for driveway support. i hope
to get them soon.

sriram