Re: books

hi!

I'm a Linux newbie and this is my 1st post to this
list.

--- Sriram <sriram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ok, here is the alternate.
>
> i have dumped some of the books here...
>
> go to www.driveway.com
> Username: ilugc
> Password: ernet
> Folder: Books

I went there, logged in. The folder Books apparently
has 13MB of stuff in it. But I get a "This Folder is
empty" msg when I open Books. So then I shared the
folder with my e-mail address and followed the link
from the e-mail that I got. But still got the same
result. What have I missed here ?
bye,
sambhu

"The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects

is that science requires reasoning while those other
subjects merely require scholarship."
            -- Robert Heinlein

=====