Reg Opening

Dear Friends,

  At the outset , let me introduce myself as Viswanathan ( Human Resources)
from Janus Teamware, Chennai.
  My company is into Software Development. Time and again our clients in
Asean region  ask us to supply
  qualitative manpower and you all know it is difficult to get good hands.

  As a sequel to this we have an opening in Singapore for a person with 2
years of experience. This is for leading
  software group in Singapore.

  The profile is given below . Those who are interested in the same send the
resume asap. My number is 2328252.

   1. Unix Network Programming using 'C' ( PCP /IP, SNA LU 6.2 Unix Socket )
   2. Unix Interprocess Communication Programming ( Messages, Queues,
Semaphore, Unix Sockets)
   3. Unix Distributed Process Programming ( RCP, Transaction Server)
   4. Exposure to RDBMS and Embedded Sql Programming ( preferably Oracle, Pro
C)

   Expecting your reply.

   Thanks & Regards
    Viswanathan.