Re: Web Server Compatibility

There shouldn't be any problem for external users to access the site via any of
the web servers as long as it (the web server) gives the appropriate
permissions. This is done using the access control mechanisms in the
configuration file on the web server (for example http.conf, access.conf,
srm.conf in case of Apache and JettyServer.prp in case of Jetty Web Server).
Nothing else to be done on the web clients (from where u access via the
browser). Only thing is that the clients must be aware of the ports each of the
web server is running, in order to connect to it.

-Sridhar