Re: Meeting this Sat ?

Hi , Over the last 2 meetings that ilugc has had ... we've not seen any
installations ... or atleast , I havent .... in my last two appearances.
  I dont know if it would be too difficult , but could someone volunteer
to throw some light on a Caldera Installation and/or SuSe installation
... configuring the box to read the windows partition .... and connecting
to VSNL ... Stuff like that ..
  And configuring X etc... and maybe someone could also give us some
guidance on what to do if you're a newbie linux user etc...[ Stuff other
than asking to read the manual etc.. ]...  [ Prabhu , dont bother replying
asking me to read up metalab.unc.edu/LDP etc...  :-) ....  I already have
... its just that I feel that a practical installation would in fact be a
whole lot more exciting than reading up .html files ... ] .... But yeah ,
these are just my ideas... primarily stuff that I would like to look at
  Thanks
 - Ravi.

--- ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx