Re: Need Dbase Like dbms for linux

I know that flagship is there for linux ( available in one of pcq cd ).
But As The School Subject covers dbase they must go through dbase
Practical.The Instructor's are not having much Knowledge in RDBMS
( Me Also). Hence I am unable convince them to use PostgreSQL.

  They have Dbase for Dos. Is it possible to emulate in dosemu. ( I
haven't tried yet). And I want to know whether dosemu will work in vt100
Terminals. (4 No's of VT100 Terminals Are Connected With Linux Machine
).
  If it is possible I will put dbase in dosemu so that they can utilise
the system fully.

Regd.

Vijai .G