[COMMERCIAL] Free trip to bangalore (No, this is not a junk mail

Hi Guys:

ICSoft is going to IT.COM Bangalore from Nov 1-5. We had made some grand
plans to launch our Linux based product there. However, as things turned
out, we are short of people who can man the stall and it is not easy to get
people *and* train them in Linux and our product in such a short interval.

Therefore we are looking for a 1-2 people who can accompany us and man the
stalls. Some system knowledge in Linux, decent command of English and no
aversion to wearing formals would be our requirements.

We can train the people in about a day or two (provided they are already
familiar with Linux) and will take care of all the costs and also pay for
the week. If you or anyone you know will be interested, please let us know.

Thanks,
-Krishnan.