Re: Minutes for 11th. Sep. meeting.

Hello
	I am from Madras who is living in the US.  I ru linux on an alpha box.  I was a troll on this mailing list listening to what you guys were speaking about and this is one area I thought I can help.  I am coming to Madras in the second week of october and if you guys want me to download any of the linux software adn bring it with me, I can do that (I have a nice T1 connection).  Just give me the location and I can get them for you folks (plz dont give me gigabytes of request maybe someone here can moderate).  Also, I have Redhat 6.0 for alpha from cheapbytes and also 5.2 if anybody is interested, they can borrow it.

Vivek