Re: Minutes for 11th. Sep. meeting.

: Did 'thaths' bring Debian contrib/non-free CDs?

yes thaths did donate a couple of Debian 2.1 CDs ... 3 sets I think ...
he also donated some debian source cd's ...

:If so,how can I get a copy of it?

I have no copies ... but I *do* know that some CD-CD copying is taking place
and some CDs are going to get exchanged during the Linux Demo Day and so on
,.. so just hang in there or something...
  In fact B-Tech iitm group took one set of Debian 2.1... so check with them
if you're in a hurry ?