Re: Imtrested in Joining the Forum

:             I am intrested in joining this forum. My email address is
:     . So pls join me also as your member.

  Hello there , please look at the following pages , www.chennailug.org /
www.linux-india.org and go to the local chapters page and there's some
information on the Indian Linux User Group - Chennai [ iLUG-C ] chapter ...
and read on how to subscribe yourself to the list ...
  The whole process is entirely automated .. i think you have to mail
ilugc-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the header ... but do
*NOT* quote me on this ... for authentic information , go to the webpages I
told you and read up on how to do it. You will get automatic replies
welcoming you to the list if you did the right things.
 - ravi.