Re: Links to Berlin

On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 01:12:14PM +0530, BGa said:

 => Hi,
 => 	Since we've added links to GNOME and KDE I think we should add a link to
 => Berlin : http://www.berlin-consortium.org/

	This is another of those fuzzy areas. Do we really want a links
page that's a yard long ? Aren't there enough of these out there
already ? What I have done is to put only the most critical links in
place. These include the usual linux.org/com, LDP, Slashdot, Freshmeat,
and Linux Today sites, apart from a few others. Opinions ?

							-arun

--
There are running jobs.  Why don't you go chase them?