ILUGC not in the LUG-List in linuxdemo.org??

HI,
   This is kind of urgent.Why isn't ILUG-Chennai listed in the LUG-s list at linuxdemo.org?This is
important because,(as the person incharge
of the games section),I read this news(rather late) :

" Loki Entertainment Software updated their main page this evening to announce that they will be
sending copies of the Myth 2
demo to Linux user groups participating in Linux Demo Day '99. If you haven't had a chance to
download the demo or order
your copy yet, drop by your local LUG (the list of Demo Day LUG's can be found here) and check it
out."

at www.linuxgames.com.This was announced on August 30th(OOps.I must
check the sites more regularly).I'm surprised nobody else saw this.

  I spent quite some time searching thro' the list again and again.
  Ilug-bom,hyd and delhi are listed.

  I hope it's not too late.

  I'll register ILUG-Chennai anyway and send the password if some info
has to be changed.I'm utting my name hoping that it can be changed and I hope it's Ok with the
person who is actually running the show.