Re: www.chennailug.org and minutes of meeting

On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 03:48:03AM +0000, Pichai Asokan said:

 =>   yes the minutes of the last meeting are there

	OK, Asokan beat me to the minutes (haven't looked yet though)
:).

	I've been working on the pages and need some input from you
people.  Could you please mail ME (kar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with the
questions you'd most like to see answered in the FAQ section on the site ?
I'll take a superset of the questions, answer them to the best of my
ability, and post it back here for review within 3-4 days. I hope to
have most of the content ready by this weekend. Be warned though that
emphasis is strictly on content, and that the pages are almost entirely
free of graphics. I happen to be a lynx/XMosaic fan :).

	Also, could someone provide me with a better map of the route to
the Computer Centre, or should I go ahead and mess with xfig ? I seem to
recall Shishir Birmiwal mailed me with a pointer.

				- arun

--
We don't really understand it, so we'll give it to the programmers.