Linux demo activity idea!

        I would also like to offer my services to the demo day, as I am currently relaxing while waiting for my admission in the US. I am fairly decent with it (single user, desktop machine) and familiar with basic installation and configuration (including X).

Premkumar C.I.

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast
is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down.
I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will
hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat
array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.