Re: Addresses

Prem Kurian Philip wrote:

> Hey Zameer,
>
> What is this about ? How are you keeping ? When are
> you joining Lateral ?
>
> Regards,
> Prem

Hi Prem,

I made a mistake :)

I have joined here Prem. The company is a hectic/small/fast growing company.
You do ALL kinds of job. I guess it will better way to kill my boredom I faced
at Indian Express. I am thinking on concentrating on E-commerce on Linux. Here
there is a team of crack Java prgrammers. Lets hope for the best
(InshaAllah).  All solutions made here would be basically done in The GNU
model.

Thats it from here.

When are you going to Canada?

Regards