(off topic) A humble request (was Re: Linux Demo day.)

	I'm not picking on any one in particular, but this thread seems
to be becoming something like a chain letter, with people appending
"me toos" and sending it back to the list. The original message was
about 1.2 kb., the last received message is 2.7 kb. While that may not
sound like a lot, it sure adds up. Please remember that there are some
of us here on painfully slow, inconsistent connections, paying by the
minute. I do request the members of the list to quote judiciously.

						-arun

--
I am a computer. I am dumber than any human and smarter than any administrator.