Re: How to access FAT32 win partition from linux?

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, M.K. Saravanan wrote:

mksarav>Dear friends,
mksarav>
mksarav>**=A0 I am using win95 (FAT32).=A0 Earlier I was using win95 FAT16.=
=A0 At that
mksarav>time I am able to access the win partition from linux.=A0 But now I=
 am not
mksarav>able to access the win partition from linux.=A0 I am using slackwar=
e 3.2.=A0
mksarav>Do u know any solutions?

Is your box supports vfat file system. Then try mounting your win95
FAT32 partition using 'vfat' instead of 'msdos'.

mksarav>**=A0 Is there is any file splitting utilities in linux (slackware =
3.2),
mksarav>since i want to copy somebig files from one linux system to another=
=2E

If you are talking about zip files, 'zipsplit' can be used to split
large zip files.

For further details pls contact me.

-
Sharan.=20