Re: What are compatible softwares to win98

Hi all,
  I want to enable SSL in my apache web server do secure transactions.
What are the softwares do i need to download.

Regards,
Senthil Kumar L

Time and Tide wait for no man
   Residence                              Office
L. Senthil Kumar                   L. Senthil Kumar
40/2, Sathyavathi Nagar,           Systems Trainee
Padi,                              Computer Centre, IIT, Madras
Chennai 600 050.                   Chennai 600 036
Ph. 623 1386                       Ph. 445 8718, 445 8716