What are compatible softwares to win98

Respected Sir,

I have recently made my PII-266 64 MB RAM dule boot Machine for WIN98 and LINUX 6.0

I would like to know that which are the compatible or alternative software with the following softwares in WIN98.

DOES DOS APPLICATION RUNNER AVAILABLE ?

DOES MSOFFICE-97/2000 SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ?

DOES THEIR FOXPRO COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE OR ALTERNATIVE IN LINUX AVAILABLE ?

DOES PNP-PCI SOUND CARD INSTALLATION SOFTWARE (Any Generic Driver available ?) IS AVAILABLE ?

CAN I MOUNT WIN98 VOLUME IN LINUX AND LINUX VOLUME IN WIN98?

IS IT POSSIBLE TO  CONFIGURE LINUX WORKSTATION TO LOGIN NOVELL SERVER ?

COPYING FROM / TO DOS FORMATED FLOPPIES.

DOES REMOTE BOOTING LINUX WORKSTATION POSSIBLE ?

I you can give me suggestion or solutions then I can give you a garranties for making 50 Machines a Linux flavoured of my group at a time.

Waiting for your earliest reply,

Mehul