Re: [new user in chennai]

Hi! I wanted to share my experience with MySQL+Apache+PHP3, though I
haven't tested with postgresql or msql.

I am hosting Madurai Kamaraj University exam results on a dual PII RHL
machine with apache+php+mysql combo.  For testing purpose, I have 3
tables with student information, marks and exam centres.  The PHP3 script
does sql query joining three tables for a single student (ie. reg.no). You
can try a sample query at:

http://mkuniv.org/gnana/result.html

use the reg.no given in the example on the same page.

There are totally around 30,000 records all tables put together.
The real data may go well over that.

-gnana